Activity 1 : Exchange of information and materials for education & training
· Identification of existing information and material;
· Establishment of a web based network, including it's operation, amendments and additions.
Activity 2 : Exchange of students, teachers and researchers
· Establishment of a working mechanism to support the exchange of students, teachers and researchers;
· Facilitation of bilateral co-operation as a starting point for multilateral networking.
Activity 3 : Distance learning
· Compilation of existing learning material;
· Making the material available to ANENT-web and other electronic media;
· Setting up new ANENT distance learning courses.
Activity 4 : Establishment of reference curricula and facilitating credit transfer and mutual recognition
· Exchange and analysis of existing curricula;
· Establishment of recommended requirements for reference curricula;
· Facilitation of mutual recognition of degrees and transfer of credits.
Activity 5 : Liaison with other networks and organizations
· Identification and development of mechanisms to link ANENT with other networks such as RCA,
ANSN, ENEN, FNCA, ASNM, ARCCNM and WNU;
· Serving as a facilitator for communication between ANENT member organizations and other
regional and global networks.